Tuesday 24 March 2015

Home page



  • I thought it was important to have photo of the band members us on the home page so that we become recognisble to our fans. I colourised the photo because it gives an old feel to it like our super 8 footage in the music video.

  • I put a news and upcoming gigs mini section on the homepage because other rock bands tend todo this and also felt it was important sections so it should be on the first page of the wesbite.
  • I put the social media tabs on the navigation bar so that they appear on each page. This emphasised the importance of social media as a way of interacting with fans and growing the bands fan base. 
  • I also put the logo on the navigation bar to emphasise the way the logo can be a way of identifying with the band. 
  • I put a slideshow of some merchandise products on the homepage as this might appeal to our demograhic audience. 
  • I put an audio device on the homepage so that it gives the viewer an opportunity to listen to see if they like it or not. 
  • The music video was put on their because it showcases our talent of performing live and the viewers get an idea of what the bands persona is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment